Hi Folks, here's another small release that aims to fix some remaining issues, and that also brings a re-designed file's list context menu for the sake of clarity.
- Column-based batch editing operations have been moved to their own submenu, and string transforms are now also available when relevant.
- Editing operations affecting all Tags have been restored to the file's list context menu (cut, copy, paste, paste missing).
- Fixed 'Create Directories' silently failing.
- Fixed multiple retro-compatibility issues causing crashes on macOS 10.8 & 10.9.
- Fixed copying of single values as CSV mistakenly adding an extra newline.
- Fixed autocomplete not preserving the typed-in typecase.