Hey everyone, here's a small bug fix release. Most notable changes include fixing text-finder related crashes, and an unusual slowness when opening FLAC files.
- Updated Taglib to v1.11.1
- When editing text, calling the ⌘⌫ key command now clears the line, instead of calling “Move to Trash”.
- “Add to iTunes” now skips unsupported file formats, and reports in case of success or failure.
- Batch-copy filenames without extensions, by maintaining the option key pressed when clicking “copy”.
- Fixed unusual slowness when opening FLAC files.
- Fixed text-finder crashing on macOS Sierra.
- Fixed text-finder issues on previous system versions (see end note).
- Fixed handling of MP4 Metadata track/disc frames.
- Fixed various error-resolving issues when moving files to an existing location, see below:
- “Replace” was failing when moving files across volumes.
- “Keep Both” was incorrectly pointing to the file with the orignal name, and not the new unique location.
- “Skip” was skipping all forthcoming errors, instead of skipping only the current-one.
⚠️ Please Note
In order to find a way around a system-level issue, the incremental search feature will be disabled if you are running a version of macOS before 10.12 (Sierra). Find & replace will still work, but might be slower when performed on very large data sets, and will also display a poorer user experience. Upgrading to the latest OS will bring back the feature’s advertised full potential.