Extended Tags Support ✨
There is now a much bigger range of available tags to choose from. So big I had to implement filtering in most menus…
Custom Editor View Configurations ✨
With great power comes great responsibility: the wider tag spec. created a need for users to be able to customise what they want to see in the batch editor. You can now define different view configurations and switch from one to another easily, depending on wether you’re editing music, more advanced tags, sorting tags, podcast-related tags, etc…
Batch Cut/Copy/Paste ✨
Now available both in the editor, and in the files list, via the context menu. This is very useful in-app, but also great to import/export lists of tags to Numbers or Excel Spreadsheets. You can copy raw text from anywhere, and it’ll split the data per-selected-row for each line break. You can still copy all tags at once, by selecting the corresponding action in the Main Menu.
- New Popovers in the batch editor for dealing with Dates, Multiline Text (Lyrics, Comments…), and BPM (“Tap Tempo” feature)
- The Editor can now be Resized, and Collapsed. (only on OSX El Capitan or later)
- Spreadsheet style editing in the tableview (edit next row on return)
- Updated Taglib to v1.11. This brings out many fixes and enhancements to the tagging engine powering Meta.
- Added support for OGG Opus Files
- Added support for WAV INFO Metadata
- New FLAC Artwork Storage Preference (Choose wether to write as FLAC Pic, Vorbis Pic, or both)
- Fixed clipped drawing of tokens on macOS Sierra
- Fixed a rare unicode issue in “convert filename to tags” due to combining character sequences
- And a lot of smaller stuff, as usual…