- The open-source MIKMIDI framework from “Mixed In Key” is now powering Juno Editor's MIDI engine.
- New “Auto Arm” Preference: Automatically start recording when a new preset is created.
- Added the ability to record MIDI from Any Source: no need to specify the incoming MIDI device anymore.
- Added error logs when receiving faulty SysEx Messages.
- Enhanced MIDI Reconnection logic, that allows reconnecting to a previously selected device after launch.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from receiving data from the synthesiser.
- Fixed MIDI notes getting stuck while dragging faders.